- University of Michigan Confidence Showing a Strong Number 67.7 vs. Survey of 65.8 and a Prior Figure of 64.1
- Canada Productivity Improves, While Merchandise Trade Slides
- US Trade Balance Shows Slight Improvement Shrinking 1.6%
- Bobbys Corner-Open Market-December.9.2011
- US Trade Balance Due at 8:30AM
- Canada Labor Productivity and Trade Balance Data Due at 8:30AM
- UK PPI and Trade Balance
- German Trade Balance
- IMF’s Zhu; Asia fragile on European crisis
- 12-9 Economic Calendar
- Euro Trading Off Lows on the Following:
- usd/hkd broke through 38.2% now getting close to 50% retracement.
- China’s November Inflation Readings
- China Sets Yuan Reference Rate @ 6.3352
- usd/hkd finally testing the 38.2% retracement level.
Posted: 09 Dec 2011 07:03 AM PST
EUR/USD trading higher.
Posted: 09 Dec 2011 05:34 AM PST
Labor Productivity: Survey: -0.3% Actual: 0.4% Prior: -0.9% Revised: -1.0%
Canada Int'l Merchandise Trade: Survey: 0.70B Actual: -0.89B Prior: 1.25B Revised: 1.03B
Posted: 09 Dec 2011 05:31 AM PST
Posted: 09 Dec 2011 05:16 AM PST
An agreement of “sorts” was supported by European leaders in Brussels overnight.
Asian equity markets were mostly lower during their session-but European indexes were higher after the European announcement.
Gold, Silver & oil are all higher.
HAVE A GREAT DAY-WEEKEND & GOOD LUCK
Posted: 09 Dec 2011 04:31 AM PST
Posted: 09 Dec 2011 04:24 AM PST
Posted: 09 Dec 2011 01:37 AM PST
UK PPI input m/m came in at 0.1%, weaker than the 0.3% expected.
PPI output m/m came in at 0.2%, as expected.
Trade balance came in at a 7.6 bln deficit, stronger than the 9.5 bln expected.
Gbp/Usd has gained about 10 pips to 1.5627 upon release.
Posted: 08 Dec 2011 11:06 PM PST
German trade balance came in at 12.6 bln, weaker than the 14.5 bln expected.
Eur/Usd fell below 1.33, currently trading at 1.3295.
Posted: 08 Dec 2011 11:03 PM PST
* emerging nations outlook weakens on debt crisis
* foreign investors fleeing EU debt market
* EU debt crisis core to financial turbulence
* Asia economies have large exposure to EU banks
Posted: 08 Dec 2011 08:59 PM PST
Posted: 08 Dec 2011 08:15 PM PST
Posted: 08 Dec 2011 07:26 PM PST
Posted: 08 Dec 2011 05:31 PM PST
Inflationary affects in China continue to slow as does growth evident in the softer data received below. The market has however shrugged off the November release, even though this allows China more room for monetary easing going forward.
Posted: 08 Dec 2011 05:21 PM PST
Posted: 08 Dec 2011 04:58 PM PST
|You are subscribed to email updates from Forex News and Commentary by FXDD |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|