- Week Ahead in Trading Monday at 9:30 AM with Greg Michalowski and Shawn Powell
- GBPUSD moves lower in reaction to EURUSD fall
- Feds Evan does not see strong US growth until housing contributes
- Fitch reaffirms France AAA. Outlook to negative
- Feds Fisher says Fed has done all they can without stoking inflation
- Fitch has placed Belgium, Spain, Italy, Slovenia, Ireland and Cyprus on watch negative
- Weekly Wrap Up Show Friday at 11am – Join us for the last webinar of the week
Posted: 16 Dec 2011 01:33 PM PST
Week Ahead in Trading Webinar broadcast this Monday at 9:30 AM with Greg Michalowski and Shawn Powell – Register now
Posted: 16 Dec 2011 10:31 AM PST
The Fitch downgrade warnings has sent the GBPUSD down in sympathy with the EURUSDs decline. The move sent the price below trendline support and to the 50% of the move up form the Wednesday low. The fall made new lows for the day but the decline is still minimal. I expect the market to be more influenced by the flows of the market as the weekend approaches. Liquidity is limited.
Posted: 16 Dec 2011 10:10 AM PST
Posted: 16 Dec 2011 09:59 AM PST
Heightened risk of financial liabilities cited for the risk.
Posted: 16 Dec 2011 09:58 AM PST
Posted: 16 Dec 2011 09:46 AM PST
Posted: 16 Dec 2011 07:45 AM PST
Weekly Wrap Up Show Friday at 11am – Join us for the last webinar of the week – Register now
|You are subscribed to email updates from Forex News and Commentary by FXDD |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|