- ECB Constancio says Eurozone breakup unthinkable
- ECB Financial Stability report says global macro economic risk has increased
- EURUSD moves away from 100 hour MA
- ECB Draghi says economic environment remains a challenge
- The Forex Week Ahead
- Canada Wholesale Sales Show Positive Swing
- EURUSD rebounds from the news of Kim’s death
- EU may move on IMF loans without immediate UK support
- NY Forex Review and Preview
- Canada Wholesale Sales Data Due at 8:30AM
- Spanish PM Rajoy on the wires….
- Fitch says that Japanese economy should resume its recovery next year.
- China expresses confidence in N. Korea’s new leader Kim Jong Un, says confidence that cooperations with N. Korea will continue.
- According to the Bundesbank…..
- Italian trade balance -1.08 bln; worse than expected.
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 08:05 AM PST
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 08:01 AM PST
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 07:52 AM PST
The EURUSD has moved below the 1.3024 level which is the 100 hour MA. The move below this level opens the door for a test of the 1.3002. This level was the low from earlier today and also a low level from Friday. Below, the 1.2988 level is trendline support that has 3 separate tests over the last 4 trading days. I would expect to see intraday dip buyers against each levels as quiet holiday trading is most likely.
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 07:44 AM PST
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 06:27 AM PST
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 05:33 AM PST
Wholesale Sales: Survey: 0.1% Actual: 0.9% Prior: 0.3% Revised: 0.5%
USD/CAD stays flat on the news.
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 05:20 AM PST
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 04:54 AM PST
The EU was looking for 30 billion from the UK, but they may move ahead without their immediate support. This is according to sources.
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 04:36 AM PST
Stocks and Commodities
Key events and releases pre NY
Key Events and Releases in NY Session
Webinar today at 9:30AM ET. The Forex Week Ahead with Greg Michalowski
Tomorrow at 4 PM: The Traders Course with Greg Michalowski. Lesson 3: The Rules for your Forex Trading. Join me as I continue the series with the Rules that need to be followed to mission.
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 04:30 AM PST
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 03:37 AM PST
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 03:12 AM PST
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 03:08 AM PST
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 01:59 AM PST
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 01:03 AM PST
|You are subscribed to email updates from Forex News and Commentary by FXDD |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|